- http://www.casino3k.com/ – the “Site”
- The owners of http://www.casino3k.com/ – the “Owners”
- Any individual, company or other organization using http://www.casino3k.com/ – the “User”.
We advise you to read these terms carefully before using the Site, and you may take a copy of them for your own reference.
1. Agreement and Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Site by any User is subject to the agreement and acceptance of the Terms. Your use of the Site constitutes an agreement and acceptance of the Terms without any modifications, additions, or removal.
2. Updating and Amending of Terms
The Owners, or agent acting on behalf of the Owners, may update or amend the Terms at any time without notice.
3. Description of Service
The Site provides information, reviews, news, and comparisons relating to gambling and gambling sites. The Site isn’t a gambling operator or a provider of gambling services. The Site doesn’t accept or facilitate gambling transactions.
5. Third-Party Websites
6. User Obligations
It’s your responsibility as the User to check the applicable laws in your area before using the services of any third-party website linked on the Site.
You agree as the User not to reproduce, duplicate, sell, trade, or copy in any way any content on the Site.
Where the Site allows the submission of content from the User, you as the User agree to the following:
- You are the sole author and owner of any content you submit
- Any content you submit is accurate to the best of your knowledge
- You shall not submit any content you know to be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- You shall not submit any content that infringes a third party’s copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights
- You shall not submit any content that violates or infringes any law or regulation
- You shall not submit any content that may reasonably be considered to be racist, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, hateful, or discriminatory
- You will indemnify the Site and the Owners against any damage or loss caused by any content you submit.
The Site and The Owners make all reasonable effort to ensure that the information, content, and links provided on the Site is accurate. As the User you agree that the Site and/or the Owners cannot and will not be held responsible or liable for any inaccuracies, contained within the information, content, and links provided on the Site, nor for any damage or loss of any kind caused by such inaccuracies.
As the User, you understand and agree that all information, content, and links provided on the Site is made available to you at your own risk. You cannot and will not hold the Site and/or the Owners responsible for any damage or loss of any kind caused either directly or indirectly by the information, content, and links provided on the Site.
8. Reservation of Rights
The Site and the Owners reserve all of their rights relating to all information and content provided on the site including, but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other proprietary rights. The use of any of the Site’s or the Owners’ rights requires written permission from the Site or the Owners.
9. Notification of Inaccuracies and/or Copyright Infringement
If you as the User believe that any of the information or content provided on the Site may be inaccurate or constitute a copyright infringement, you may notify the Site in accordance with clause 11 of these Terms.
10. Questions Relating to these Terms
If you as the User have any questions relating to these Terms you may contact the Site in accordance with clause 11 of these Terms.
11. Contacting The Site
Details of how to contact the Site may be found at the Contact Us page.
12. Language of Terms
Should there be any discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms and a version in any other language, then the English language version shall be deemed to apply.
13. Enforceable Clauses
Should any of the clauses contained in these Terms not be enforceable in the jurisdiction of the User, then such clauses may not apply. In such an instance where a clause or clauses aren’t enforceable all other clauses in these Terms still apply.